Maru 3+2 Bed 74+55
“Two for the price of One”
Maru is an innovative duplex house design having a new 3 bedroom home, with an attached but fully self contained 2 bedroom flat added on.
There is a fire and sound rated inter-tenancy wall between them. Offered as a stand alone house on approximately 500sqm freehold site
All this for barely more than the price of one house!
The options are endless;
- Rent both
- Live in one and rent the other
- Extended family lives next door
- Brand new kitchen and appliances (fridge not included)
- Powder coated aluminium joinery with double glazing
- Fully insulated ceiling and walls for extra comfort
- State of the art building materials
- Wall-to-wall premium solution dyed nylon carpets
- Full telecommunications cabling
- Power-saving LED lights
- Concrete driveway
From $499,000* in Waikato and $679,000* in Wellsford
First time New home buyers qualify for special terms using their savings, KiwiSaver accounts and First Home Grants provided by the government. Low deposit loans are also available to qualifying buyers.
Talk to us and our team of experts will examine all the options to get you into your new home.
* Subject to Location. These specifications and plans are preliminary and subject to change. The developer reserves the right to substitute any of the above specifications or appliances to an equal or better standard or product which may be subject to availability. All images are indicative only based on artists impression and subject to variation or change.
This house package available in the following locations
Totara View, Wellsford
House and land packages in a new subdivision in the rural village of Wellsford. It’s also close to a planned motorway, for easy commuting to Silverdale and Rosedale.
Raroa Rd, Paeroa
In the peaceful Waikato town of Paeroa, Reed Myers presents a new subdivision, 3/4/5 bedrooms homes built for families. Close to everything the Coromandel has to offer and standing on the gateway to the Bay of Plenty.
Blackman St, Te Kuiti
A boutique subdivision, west-facing with stunning sunset views on gently sloping pastoral land. A limited number of modern, well-appointed homes on generous sections.