Whare 3 Bed 74
A compact, yet thoroughly modern, design, harking back to the starter homes of previous eras when scores of New Zealanders bought their first home.
Modern construction makes them warm in winter and cool in summer, almost no maintenance and tough as nails for years of family living.
Priced to sell and packed with features. Special terms available for new home buyers with money in their KiwiSaver accounts and eligible for First Home Grants.
- Brand new kitchen and appliances (fridge not included)
- Powder coated aluminium joinery with double glazing
- Fully insulated ceiling and walls for extra comfort
- State of the art building materials
- Wall-to-wall premium solution dyed nylon carpets
- Full telecommunications cabling
- Power-saving LED lights
- Concrete driveway
From $359,000* in Waikato and $499,000* in Wellsford
First time New home buyers qualify for special terms using their savings, KiwiSaver accounts and First Home Grants provided by the government. Low deposit loans are also available to qualifying buyers.
Talk to us and our team of experts will examine all the options to get you into your new home.
* Subject to Location. These specifications and plans are preliminary and subject to change. The developer reserves the right to substitute any of the above specifications or appliances to an equal or better standard or product which may be subject to availability. All images are indicative only based on artists impression and subject to variation or change.
This house package available in the following locations
Totara View, Wellsford
House and land packages in a new subdivision in the rural village of Wellsford. It’s also close to a planned motorway, for easy commuting to Silverdale and Rosedale.
Raroa Rd, Paeroa
In the peaceful Waikato town of Paeroa, Reed Myers presents a new subdivision, 3/4/5 bedrooms homes built for families. Close to everything the Coromandel has to offer and standing on the gateway to the Bay of Plenty.
Blackman St, Te Kuiti
A boutique subdivision, west-facing with stunning sunset views on gently sloping pastoral land. A limited number of modern, well-appointed homes on generous sections.